Located near a local preserve for bald-eagles, Prairie Center and its 396-acre shopping center and pedestrian-oriented retail village is fast becoming the dominant retail hub of Denver’s Northeast quadrant. When completed, Prairie Center’s retail community will consist of four phases totaling nearly 2 million square feet. It’s already home to some of America’s favorite stores. And countless more major national retail stores and neighborhood boutiques are on the way, along with more family restaurants, entertainment and fine dining.
Our focus is on bringing in retailers and restaurants not found in the area and to paying careful attention to Prairie Center’s upscale design and architecture. All of this is making Prairie Center the place where the entire Northeast Denver corridor drives to shop, dine and enjoy entertainment. And soon, over 3,000 families in the Prairie Center residential community will be able to just step outside their homes and enjoy it all. Lucky for you, there’s still time to come fly with the eagles and get in on the action.
Here’s what makes Prairie Center such an ideal location.
There are lots of reasons why Prairie Center is destined to be the primary shopping destination for the region. Here are just a few:
- High visibility and accessibility to I-76
- Easy accessibility to E470
- Downtown Denver is just over 20 minutes away
- Market area encompasses Greeley, Fort Morgan, DIA, North Denver, Commerce City, Westminster, Erie, Longemont and Loveland
- Regional Hospital, Adams County Justice Center Complex, Industrial Growth all adding up to job growth and daytime population
- Platte Valley Medical Center on-site with plans for a 50-acre medical office complex adjacent to the hospital
- Anchor and Mini anchor spaces available
- Sit down restaurant opportunities are available in Phase II surrounding the water feature that are perfect for outdoor seating
- Village Shops amenities, hardscapes, atmosphere provide an inviting place for consumers to linger, shop, dine
- Small shops and outlots are now available adjacent to Lowe’s at Prairie Center North
- Hotel opportunities available